- LeadCapture 2.1.4 - a wholly new design and user experience created using a template model. Templates are scalable - suited to iPad Minis and iPad Pros. Templates are importable, exportable, customizable and available for sale as an In-App Purchase.Pictures, colors and several new data input types including a custom picker from a table.
Plans for the Rest of Second Quarter 2016:
- A new logging app - several new features planned. Should be fun to build.
- Say It On Billboard - our leading app will be refreshed with new features like only text displays, choices of fonts and integrated with Contacts.
- KnittingQueen 2.0: new look'n'feel, new navigation, new features.
- ID5 Pro - adds printing, upload from .csv, download to .csv, iCloud integration for inter-device sharing, you pick the color of the pie chart.
Released in 2015:
- Saint Rose of Lima - iPad and iPhone app for my parish.
- LeadCapture 1.3 - (bug fix and update for iOS 8).
- NPMConvention for iPhone and iPad - specialized for the 2015 Convention in Grand Rapids, MI.
- ID5 - the Investment Dashboard is back. In our fifth generation platform supporting both the iPhone and the iPad, this stock tracking utility is plenty
more extensive than other apps. Ticker, at-a-glance position status, pie-chart with winners and losers of the day, 5-day, quarterly, half and
full year charts, stock news and free tips on how to use the app.
- Accent Coach. Our app won't necessarily help you BE an American. It will certainly help you SOUND like an American. Users use Accent Coach to learn the finer points of talking like an American. In App Store since April 26, 2015.
- NPMChapters app for iPhone. Chat and musical resources are wed for members of the non-profit, NPM. In the App Store since April 20, 2015.
March 17, 2015 - Digital Hermosa website has been completed rewritten.
March 16, 2015 - Digital Hermosa takes Knitting Queen out of the App Store.
It's time for a refresh.