BUILT FOR A NATIONAL CONVENTION OF 2,000 ATTENDEES.
Less weight, less paper, less cost and faster real-time lookup of events, maps and feedback.
The NPM Convention app for iPad is a platform designed to create an
integrated and real-time user experience for 2014 National Convention-goers.
Works in both landscape and portrait mode, the app provides the:
- Program guide, a 220+ page PDF of schedules, ads, news, invitations, worship aids and room for notes.
- Schedule of the nearly 300 sessions and events including rooms, presenters and descriptions.
- Schedules are searchable and selectable as favorites.
- Maps are integrated with the schedule so that you can easily find the room your session is at.
- Frequent Convention and App news are downloaded to the iPad for the convenience of users.
- Surveys collecting user feedback as it happens are only a tap away.
Here's a short animation of the NPMConvention app.
Digital Hermosa is the exclusive smartphone and tablet software provider for the NPM.